I realize that we only had a short time to make your snow-go movies. What do you think you could have done as a group member to improve the project? How could your group have worked better together? Why do you think I pushed you to be detailed in your storyboarding? Please be honest, but kind, in your comments.
Thursday, December 7, 2006
Movie Making Reflection
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
We had a short time of making a movie. The movie we made would be much better if we had more time, if the crew members cooperated with the directer. But it was a bit fun making a movie.
I think I could have worked better, tried harder, and be there when they WERE going to record. I think that we could have gotten everything planned and ready so when we would be recording we could have been done and ready, oh and also prepared. I think Mizz Chicken was pushing us so we could go faster and so it can be more interesting. I also think Mizz Chicken pushed us is because so we could get it done and over with.
~twila lynn~
I think that if we had the story board and all of the people that were going to be in the movie, than the project would have run smoothly. I also think that if we knew more on the iMovie, than it would also be better.
Making a movie is a hard work and it will need team work to get it done in time. Not only one person should do all the work but team work will do better. We should talk louder when we are making a movie so people could hear. To do better, we should get together and talk about it, before making a movie, see whats better or not. Then after that, make a movie together.
I think we could've done working on the storyboards by working on them after school, so we could improve our movie project and can be finished early. We would've worked harder and all so we can all improve our movies. Then we can be finished before there's a presentation.
I've been missing most of the time so I did not cooperate that much with the group cause I had little knowledge of how to work on the project.
I think we could have planned the project way earlier that we have planned. Help the people who are in our group and give out our ideas. We could have worked together sharing ideas and other things. You pushed us so we could learn a lot and so you could see how our movies are going to look like.
I think we all should've worked harder as a group because we would already know what to do before we made our movie.
What I could have done as a group member to improve our project would be to keep making our scripts. Our group could have doing this thing as a team work. You kept pushing us with the storyboard because that is what movie people does.
Thank you everyone for your comments. You are right that I pushed everyone, because it is important that we budget our time well--I bet that if I gave groups three weeks to finish the project there would still be a few groups that couldn't finish.
I hope to see great movies from all of you, now that you have had an introduction to iMovie. It takes planning and hard work, and hopefully we can make more movies next semester.
Post a Comment