Can you think of a time when you had an opportunity that you passed up, either because you did not recognize it as an opportunity or were fearful of pursuing it? What can you do in the future to recognize opportunities and take advantage of them?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
I can't predict the future opportunities, or even make up one, but what I can do from this day on to prepare for the next opportunity is I can take life a few steps farther and enjoy it.
I don't really know.. but i wish i was with my dad more and know him better. I wish to graduate from high school and go on to college. I can open my eyes and always ask questions.
I wish I would take the tb test a long time ago. I forgot to get it. I wish I would take it by listening to my mother. Because I might of gotten tb. I was worried. I was worried because she told me the of a woman who didn't take her shot then her feet was aching and swollen. She had to wear her husband's shoes.
Two years ago I was taking a PCA class with the polycom and i didn't know we get certificates after passing it. I haven't really recognized it was an opportunity. I missed out most of my PCA classes and I decided not to take it anymore. Now i'm regretting why i dropped out of it. To be more recognizable to opportunities i think i should understand what that opportunity is about.
I don't remember passing up on an opportunity because I haven't known about the word opportunity or a thing about it...........JACK!!
The one oppurtunity I overlooked was going to Mt. Edgecumb my freshman year. I had perfect, straight A grades, and nothing to lose. I was ready to send in my already filled out application to the school but I didn't becuase of a reason I don't want to point out.
The one thing I can do in the future is to look out for the things in my life that might help in the future. I
when i was going to go to school but i decided not to but when my friend told me that they hardly did anything i should have came
I remember when I could have gone bird hunting and I didn't want to. I don't remember why I didn't go, but I regret doing so because I'm not very good at hunting birds. In the future, I'm going to try and go when I get the opportunity to.
I don't know... I guess doing my best when I took the test that would put my phases up long time ago and I should of known. But now a days, I take my time whenever I take a test.
My opportunity is when my father and others was talking and thinking to go caribou hunting, I was thinking to follow them hunt caribou's but I didn't want to because I don't own a rifle. In future, I'll try go caribou hunting with my father and others to hunt caribou's for food.
How many years ago I took a class over the poly com and... one time when those people came to show us how to save lives like.... giving mouth to mouth and showing us some things. THose people gave me a certificate for CPR and i forgot... I Dropped that class because I hardly went to that poly com thing and i kind of didnt understand. I can try and learn more and more of it whenever i get that chance.
One time, when I was in Bethel with my relatives, my cousin wanted me to have anything I wanted, but I'd say "no thanks" because I didnt feel like having anything that time. After they left back to Washington, I felt bad for him because I thought that he just wanted to share something with me before they left Bethel. Maybe next time I would get a little bit of something from them.
I wish I had spend more time with my dad fixing engines, like motors and snow-go engines so I would of been good at it by now. In the future I will watch my dad fix engines, so if my snow-go breaks down I can fix it.
a don't know what opportunity means so i don't know what to write.
Post a Comment